Adversity galore. James Gollon goes into what makes him tick, all the way down to his mindset and how he keeps a level head in the high stakes environment of both Division 1 college basketball and undergraduate pre-medical school.
Topics discussed on this podcast:
- Adversity – injuries
- Mental health
- Flow States – how does James get in the zone
- Headspace – nature, facing reality, perspective, habits
- Success – James’ breakthrough season
- Be Present – live in the moment
- The Alchemist (Paulo Coehlo)
- Mind Gym (Gary Mack)
- Healthy Routines – developing mindful habits
- Basketball to Business
- Advice to the younger you
Go forth, my friends, and MASTER YOUR CRAFT!
CLICK HERE to join “The MYC Network Facebook Group”
A note from the author:
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving you is my sincerest pleasure. Please, don’t hesitate to reach out with criticisms (be harsh), praise (not necessary), questions (answers), or just to say hello and chat (my favorite).
Love & Areté,