In the Greco-Roman style of wrestling, you’d be hard-pressed to find an athlete more accomplished than Ben Provisor. Still working out and training with the coaches and team at Penn State, Ben is preparing for yet another run at the Olympics.
THE MASTER YOUR CRAFT STUDY – EPISODE 4
Topics discussed on this podcast:
- Olympic Greco-Roman Wrestling
- After Wrestling / WWE and UFC
- Toughness, football story
- Team Sports vs. Solo Sports
- Mental Toughness
- Sacrifices / social life
- Preparation, confidence
- Failures and Anxieties, relationship issues, resistance
- Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
- The Attitude of Gratitude – Cael Sanderson
- Penn State Wrestling Mentality
- Work smarter, not harder
- Grit: “gotta bit down”
- Skills you learn from being an athlete
- Never going to quit, never going to give up.
- 2020 Olympics
Go forth, my friends, and MASTER YOUR CRAFT!
CLICK HERE to join “The MYC Network Facebook Group”
A note from the author:
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | email@example.com
Serving you is my sincerest pleasure. Please, don’t hesitate to reach out with criticisms (be harsh), praise (not necessary), questions (answers), or just to say hello and chat (my favorite).
Love & Areté,